- 30 May 2019 Lilliput Press: I will be joining Eileen Casey and reading from my first collection The Frayed Heart.
- 2 May 2019 Poetry Day Ireland at The Olivier Cornet gallery 7pm. I’m coordinating an event where invited poets will read poems in response to the current exhibition by David Fox. We have 11 poets confirmed and audience places can be booked at https://www.facebook.com/events/287026762209618/
- 27 March 2019 Sunflower Sessions at The Lord Edward: Read 4 experimental haiku, depicting scenes from Ulysses, currently included in the installation curated by Nickie Hayden at the James Joyce Centre.
- 25 March 2019 Listeners Open Mic at The Eden, Rathfarnham: Read Reincarnated Chicken.
- 21 March 2019 World Poetry Day: Read poems from my debut collection The Frayed Heart ( Fiery Arrow Press) and “Reflections” from The Lea-Green Down, an anthology, edited by Eileen Casey and published by Fiery Arrow Press in Tallaght Library.
- 25 February 2019 Listeners Open Mic at The Eden, Rathfarnham: Read “Did Nora have to die?” from WOMb: Celebrating Mothers, published by By Me Poetry.
- 28 January 2019 Listeners Open Mic at The Eden, Rathfarnham: Read “The Arrest” inspired by a painting by Kathleen Fox of the arrest of Countess Markievicz during the Easter 1916 Rising. This was published in a special edition of Live Encounters: Reading the Lines in May 2016 produced in association with Fiery Arrow Press and edited by Eileen Casey.
- 4 December 2018: Irish Writers Centre, Dublin – Launch of The Frayed Heart – Over 65 people attended the launch of The Frayed Heart (Fiery Arrow Press) in the Irish Writers Centre.
Publisher and editor Eileen Casey introduced the collection and Orla Grant-Donoghue read a selection of haiku based on love, loss and hope. Invited musicians, actors, poets and writers read their own work from one of the themes in the book.
- 26 November 2018: The Listeners at the Eden, Marlay Grange at 8pm – Read Reflections from The Lea-Green Down and 3 haiku based on scenes on Ulysses.
- 29 September 2018 Patrick Kavanagh weekend
We had a wonderful welcome from everyone at the Patrick Kavanagh Centre. It was an honour to meet so many poets and writers and to share the stage with other Platform One writers, Trish Nugent, Doreen Duffy and Eoin Flynn. This anthology was edited by Eileen Casey and published by Fiery Arrow Press.
- 22 May 2017 International Literature Festival Dublin in Tallaght library: Read poem “Transported” published in Circle & Square, Edited by Eileen Casey
- 23 May 2016: Open Mic session chaired by Paul O’Donoghue at the West Cork Literary Festival. Read “Reflecting the Rising “, which was published a special edition of Live Encounters: Reading the Lines in May 2016 produced in association with Fiery Arrow Press and edited by Eileen Casey.
- 2014 Erris Festival of Words: Read poems “Twenty minutes on a Luas” and “Afternoon Tea”
- 2013 Jonathan Swift Writing Awards night: Read “Twenty minutes on a Luas”